As you know, this weekend is going to be stock full of Easter fun because Sunday is Easter! This is the first year we’ve spent the whole Easter weekend at home so I went looking for some awesome things to do with the boys. Hayden loves to help me cook and Noah pretty much likes to help with whatever I’m doing… well at least what he thinks is helping.
I found a wonderful recipe from Taylor Made Momma called Yummy Easter Cupcakes. They are totally cute and look like little Easter baskets!
I can also make these Easter Egg cookies from Our Family World. Hayden would have so much fun decorating these eggs. I’m not sure if this is something Noah could help with but they would also be fun to eat!
This one would probably be the most fun for both my boys. A Paper Mache Egg Pinata from About a Mom. Totally colorful and something that both Hayden and Noah can hit. They love to hit.
And this one is personally for me. I LOVE deviled eggs! Thanks to Formula Mom, you can have Easter Eggs on Parade (deviled egg chicks)!
Looking for some other awesome crafts and recipes to do with your kids? Check out some of these posts from some of my bloggy friends:
- Yard Easter egg from Taylor Made Mom
- Do it Yourself Easter Bunny Basket from Formula Mom
- Easy Carrot Treat Bags from About a Mom
- East Egg Cake Pops from My Saving Game
- Stuffing Easter Eggs Recipe from the Wic Project
- Peanut Butter Rice Krispies Treat Nests from Musings of a SAHM
- Naturally Dyed Easter Eggs from Upstate Ramblings
- Easter Eggs made easy by Formula Mom
- Easy Easter Craft from Philzendia
- Easter Bunny Cupcakes from Musings of a SAHM
- Easter Basket Ideas with alernatives to Candy from Slap Dash Mom